Search This Blog

Monday 23 February 2009

T minus 1

Its 0430, and I have awoken to a silent house again. Josh and Clare are in Cornwall, Josh has an interview tomorrow. Wonder round the house a bit.

Back to bed. . . then at 7.30 woke and tapped on G’s door to encourage him out of bed and off to 6th form.

I reralise that one of the objects of this blog is to talk about UC. It’s not something people are going to want to admit to or talk about. I don’t want to either in a way.

I read on the internet somewhere that smoking and nicotine can help with UC. Then I had a brainwave . . . nicotine gum! Patches! A new weapon in my arsenal (bad choice of word) so I went to and bought some lovely mint flavoured nicotine gum.

I stood outside in the street and chomped on a stick. About 5 minutes later I was sweating like a sausage in a pan, and then suddenly my insides were out.

God, I can’t tell you how awful that is.

So if you too have UC, and are tempted to try nicotine. . . . think very carefully before you go ahead.

I’ve done all the packing now, I’ve insured all my cards, I’ve booked everything, even a car in NZ, later on tonight Mum will arrive and tomorrow its going to be . . .

Me
Mum
&
The world

No comments:

Post a Comment